From solving issues during the booking process, giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking, following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund, be responsible for the current and expand the clients´ network, managing good and qualified lead generation, there are many areas where an excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
950-1400 Euro gross/month
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like traveling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travelers´ journeys a success!
Do you want to work for the worldwide known Travel Agency Expedia?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open to a new experience abroad. To start your career could be challenging but not when you are in the right company. You are working for a company which takes care of you and made up of a team from 82 countries.
Are you ready to make an experience abroad in a multicultural environment?
Lisbon is waiting for you and has a lot to offer.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of German (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are travel addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!