You are ready to show your fashion expertise?
Be responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again.
You appreciate the quality of products and services. Do you know what makes the difference?
Show this in the contact with customers and try to keep their satisfaction.
If they have any queries, you will be the first point of contact.
950-1400€ gross/month + relocation package available
Are you feel comfortable in the world of Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors and Chanel?
Or do you want have a look behind the setting of these luxury brands?
One of the most famous fashion luxury brands is waiting for you!
Working in the nice and sunny Lisbon could be the next adventure for you and the start of a new career.
Be part of an international team and share your passion for fashion with people of the same interest.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of German (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are fashion addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: from 3 months to a long term fixed term contract, whatever suits you best!
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
Excluding accommodation: 1300€ – 1400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!